CLAPHAM HIGH STREET, LONDON, SW4
Clapham High Street is a prominent Grade II Listed Building prominently on the very popular Clapham High Street. The property was built in 1810 and became the first Dr. Barnado’s Home for young boys in 1902. Since that time, the building has been used for a variety of different purposes, including a traditional print works between the years 1939 – 2002, an antique furniture restoration business and a set for filmmakers and photographers.
In 2013 listed building consent and planning permission were granted to create impressive apartments, including a new second floor within a brand new mansard roof structure.