RICHMOND HILL, RICHMOND, TW10
The building covers five storeys and is Grade II Listed. It dates from the early 19th Century and records show that it was constructed as one house in 1822 and has since served as a hotel before being separated into two houses prior to being converted into flats in 1949.
It forms part of a group of Listed Buildings along the highly desirable Richmond Hill, all of which are located within the Richmond Hill Conservation Area.
This is a luxury development of three bedroom apartments in the newly converted building.